Do you have an upcoming event, BBQ, dinner party or celebration of some kind? Have you ever considered taking the pressure off yourself and hiring wait staff/servers? Consider being a guest at your own event! Here are 5 ways that wait staff/servers can make your special occasion/event/party stress-free…Tip – Make sure you hire staff that are trained, come in uniform, wear name badges, are SMART Serve licensed and are insured.
• Tables and chairs
• Set place settings, dishes, napkins, glasses
• Centrepieces, flowers
• Ensure bathroom supplies are replenished
• Table accessories (Water, Salt, Pepper, Sauces etc.)
2. Entrance Area
• Receive guests
• Hang Coats
• Remove shoes & boots from door area
• Receive gifts
• Heat up appetizers
• Garnish foods
• Set-up buffet style
• Replenish food trays
• Prepare desserts, cut cakes & pies
• Prepare Tea, Coffee/Espresso etc.
• Serve appetizers
4. Bar Area
• Set-up self-serve or beverage station
• Prepare garnishes (Lemons, Limes, Olives)
• Glasses, drink mixes, ice, napkins
• Ensure wines are opened and breathing
• Serve beverages
• Ensure garbage/recycle bins are emptied
• Remove plates, glasses, plates, utensils
• Wrap left over food
• Clean up kitchen and bar area
Utilizing this kind of service gives you peace of mind knowing your guests are continually taken care of, and you can enjoy your event. What’s the point of hosting if you can’t enjoy and spend time with your guests? The best part of our work is when clients say “we’re part of the family”, because we cover all their special occasions.
We look forward to connecting with you! You can reach us by phone or email, leave a message right here on the site or click the contact tab at the bottom of the screen if you are reading this post on the website.
Until next time,