Every busy business professional has specific needs which vary from shopping, office support, home organizing, running errands to event management. Instead of doing these tasks themselves, they hire a personal concierge, which saves them limited precious time and money and allows them to focus on the growth of their business or profession. Here are 3 reasons they hire a personal concierge.
1. Weekly/Monthly Tasks – just to list a few…..
- Pay bills
- Post office
- Dry cleaners
- Car in for service
- Gift purchasing
2. Reducing “Stress” Knowing my concierge is looking after it!
- Peace of mind
3. Wait for service people – they always give you a window of a couple of hours for a service person to show up!
Just to name a few…
- Furniture delivery
- Landlord Repairs
- Pool closing
- Garage door repair
Life gets busy for everyone, however, many busy professionals have gotten peace of mind by utilizing the great services of a Personal Concierge to help with all their STUFF!
A few helpful hints for hiring a Personal Concierge:
- Interview the person that will be looking after you
- Make sure they are insured/bonded
- Are they a registered business owner?
- Certified in their profession?
- Insist on a police check
- Ensure they have confidentiality agreements
- Check on referrals from other clients
- Verify they have a valid driver’s license
You don’t have to be a busy professional to consider the services of a certified personal concierge. If you have questions or need more information, please contact me.
I love getting feedback! Feel free to leave a comment right here on the site. Don’t forget to leave a link back to your own blog if you have one too, via the commentluv feature.
Until next time,