When it comes to the holiday season, with the many family traditions, holiday gatherings, gifts to buy, cards to write, it can all seem very over-whelming. Get a head start by implementing these 3 quick tips and you’ll be organized for this busy, upcoming holiday time.
1. Set a Budget
- Plan ahead (Gifts, Travel, Cards, Stamps, Food, etc.),
- Decide how much you can really afford to spend and stick to it or you will regret it in January!
- Remember, it’s not about the cost of the gift, it’s the thought.
- Start early – you can often find sales in the pre-season and there is a better selection to choose from as well,
- Do not go out without your list & your budget of what you can spend,
- Be creative – think outside the box for fun, unique gifts,
- Look on charitable websites – some sites have nice items that are also inexpensive.
3. Menu Planning
- Make a list of what you’re going to need and prepare,
- Take inventory of what’s in your cupboards, before you go shopping,
- Read store flyers for items you need – this will help save you money.
Remember, if you start early, follow these easy steps, you will be ready, able to relax and enjoy the holidays! But if you find that time is still a factor for you, consider using the services of a personal concierge. Feel free to contact me to find out how my services might benefit you.
Share your favourite tips with me too! I love getting feedback. And, don’t forget to leave a link back to your own blog, via the commentluv feature here on the site.
Until next time,